søndag den 11. februar 2018

MOTORCYCLE INDIA / DELHI / RAJASTHAN JOURNEY 2018 no.1

MC.Royal Enfield 500/350cc. Model 2017. On the photo I find myself in the city of Narnaul


30 jan. – 12 marts 2018 
Motorcycle report B.v.H.H.S. 
Delhi 

I have chosen to move myself far away from my everyday life, which may seem a little enervating, a semi-cold gray Danish everyday, where the sun does not shine - and one's mental state can not get the sun in one's interior to spiritually heat, illuminate and recharge one's life battery. I am therefore taking a new MC.Journey. It's my MC.Journey No. 10. 


Inferno of energies

I am now volunteering in Delhi with 26 million. indb. in the poorest and densely populated part of New Delhi, in the midst of an inferno of noisy from new and used batteries using forces to emerge with the help of their noisy horns. Everyone tries to come from one place to another. I wonder what is going on in the minds of all these individuals, like one, what direction have you chosen in life and why. It is probably not right now that you have to concentrate on one's eligibility. Now, first of all, I'm going to my hotel after a long exhausting flight without sleep.




Touch the photo to see them in large size

I have chosen a hotel in the Karol Bagh area where buying, selling and renting of motorcycles takes place. I have decided that I will again run on a Royal Enfield 500cc. But it must be a brand new model, not older than 2010. The new models do not have so many electrical problems.



On the internet I have chosen 3 shops

They are all close to each other and within walking distance of my hotel. After 1 hour. sleep I am on my way to finding the right Enfield.

I chose to check Lalli Mobike Adventures first when I had very good experiences when I was on my MC.India Journey in the state of Uttar Pradesh and rented a Royal Enfield model in 2007. They had no new 500cc home at the moment because all their employees was taken on some kind of Royal Enfield event on the motorcycles. They could offer me a whole new Royal model, where the frame is similar to a 500cc. but the engine is a 350cc. It was not so noisy but still had enough power for the kind of trip I was going to.



I'm taking a test drive on the 500/350cc model

The traffic was so intense in the neighborhood, so we had to drive through incredibly dense traffic several kilometers before there was a more quiet area, where I only then was allowed to get my test drive. It drove completely impeccably and did not have the deep resounding sound, which I do not mind so much, when you get that loud sound over several hours.

I decided to rent this hybrid of Royal Enfield model. Although I could certainly rent for a cheap price from one of the other providers, I chose to say OK for their rental price of $ 100 per. day. Here I know from experience that they would do everything for to get the papers and MC. okay. I got them to mount a luggage carrier on MC. that suited my needs.

The workshop has a very relaxed and confident atmosphere. They were very careful to get  me into all the legal and financial issues that might arise with a possible. accident with regard to police, lawyer, insurance company and other party. I was also put into all the spare parts I received for the MC. what is a huge help if the accident is out.

- Why did I choose to rent a big heavy handled model 500cc. However, with a smaller 350cc engine that is not entirely suitable for the smaller lanes I sometimes choose to drive. But the Royal 350cc model seems a bit small to me.


Ganesha must be just worshiped to wish me good luck on my MC.Journey

Before I drove away from this Sikh workshop, on my Royal, the elephant god Ganesha was just worshiped to wish me good luck on my MC.Journey. There are many mythological anecdotes about Ganesha. He is worshiped as a lord of beginning and, as a lord of obstacles, is the patron of art, science and god of intellect and wisdom.






The flower wreath I drove with a few days. In the town of Narnaul it was eaten by sacred cows. Their long sticky tongue made my speedometer completely unreadable.    


I get time to photographers

After getting everything done, regarding the rental of MC. I had time to walk around the New Delhi area and take some photos.














In no man's land  - things can be allowed to fall due



                                            
Poor but colorful area

I moved into a very poor but colorful area, a human myrtle. There are probably many in Delhi. A few times I was made aware that I probably should not stay in the area as it was dangerous. The boys were also getting too overweight to get my and the camera's attention.





















Bjarne v.H.H.Solberg 
Billedkunstner & Scenograf
BvHHS1@email.DK
www.BvHHS.com
+45 30230036








AUM  AUM  AUM

The Universal Mantra





Ingen kommentarer: