tirsdag den 20. februar 2018

MC.MEHANSAR / RAMGARH JOURNEY 2018 no.3

  

3 feb. / Got an alternative Castle hotel
Narnaul – Mehansar  207 km.

Here under a rug in a slightly elevated artistic cultural history bed in a very small town of Mehansar, which probably has slowly grown up around the castle there is about 300 years old. Now it works like a hotel 'Narayan Niwas Castle'.

Through the internet I found this slightly more colored and alternative hotel at a favorable price, a so-called standard room, they are smaller and not as luxurious as some of the others.

I became very solemn in Hindu wise, welcomed with a simple symbolic plastic wreath / unfortunately no flowers around the neck and a spot on the forehead.

Slots Hotel entrance


Here under the rug I put thoughts on the computer, with a little fresh wind and a view of the window to the sun-exposed castle walls. At the same time, I enjoy the sound of some green parrots who have chosen to sit on a wirer and loudly cure each other right outside the open window behind my bed.

It's 10 degrees at night and up to 24 degrees a day.

Indian life-loving noisy wedding ceremonies

The hotel owner's brother's daughter is to be married on 6 February. and this must happen here in the castle environment. They have invited 700 people for a party and food. Then make the party ready. Last night all the young female guests were invited to dance, to the badly loud party music in the dance field. They stopped at 23:00.

 
Sitting on the castle wall, the drummer welcomed me with a rhythmic stroke on his drums when I turned into the castle gate upon my arrival


8 am the next morning he started again while I was in the middle of my yoga session. The peace-filled harmony was brutally broken. He got on and I was slowly aware that he would probably continue the whole day and the next days, with his energetic rhythm as an act until the wedding took place.

The dance tent was established only 50 m from my room.


















I sought peace and quiet

I had chosen to go to this paradise of a castle, lying 'no where' for three days in peace and beautiful surroundings, to concentrate on getting some thoughts on my blog.

Fortunately, the drummer has had some longer breaks during the day and I have slowly set my mind and affounded me with the prevailing condition, although it is not ideal. In the evening, all the young male guests are invited to dance in honor of the groom. Then another evening with bad bollywood loud music, out of miserable loudspeakers. Surely the kind of speaker that the Mosques use to call for prayer.

It did not get any quiet evening. The young men were not going to stop. The hotel owner also did his. So first when he turned off the main switch for the entire complex at 00:30, that incredible alarm stopped. First ½ hour later, I had light again in my room when the main switch was switched on again.





Life-provoking heartbreaking pulse rhythms

The sun shines and warms my soul. I got in spite of everything - a good night sleep until the drummer started again at 7:30am So it was time to get started with a new day that was again in the wedding sign. So I must hear and perceive the rhythmic tones as life-confirming heart rate rhythms.

An older French couple had just chosen not to stay in Mandawa when they had heard that it was the season for many noisy marches in connection with weddings. Therefore, they had chosen this remote hotel 'Narayan Niwas Castle', believing they would then escape the noise.

The Frenchman had become so frustrated by this energetic pulsating rhythm, so he had smashed one of their ancient antique chairs by throwing it down into the stone floor. Their bedroom was just 20m from the dance tent.










I have been around in the little village around the castle, where the houses as a whole were well-kept, simple and relatively new in their architecture

One's brain goes on idle

I had hoped that the evening before the wedding day, where all the physical about the party was made clear that there tonight not will be any music. But no, there was actually added extra power to the sound system.

The hotel owner offered me another room tonight as there was a huge noisy compressor just outside my windows that provide electricity for the whole party. So I was offered this lovely suite, with a lovely large bedroom.

My simple standard room



The large suite




The large suite

The only problem was that the bedroom was only 20m from the dance tent. The sound was so intense, so after a couple of hours even with the best earplugs, the sound was so intense and noisy that I felt like a zombie. I experienced a state of total active passivity that I have not experienced so much before. I could not really think of a real thought or do anything to get rid of the sound torture. You did not have many places at the castle you could search away from the noise.

The owner now had no control over the power as they now had their own power supply. The sound stopped in between, where some might have put the youngsters off, but then other young people have probably switched on again.

The Frenchman's reaction was physically my psychic. I tried to pull myself in. I remember that at 3:00 am. When will this inferno stop. Then I dropped and woke again to the life-provoking rhythmic monotonic drummer.

I have experienced a couple of weddings here in India, but of course not so big and flashy. Experiencing the musical obsessive stage for the wedding has truly been a total experience. So I am happy that I have to go on on my MC. Journey on the big day and all night really add extra energy to the Indian-colored high-calorie rhythms. 

I went to Ramgarh which is only 7 km. from Mehansar to experience some of the illustrated houses. I was lucky that some owners let me get a little deeper into the private. The decorated buildings were created in the 18th and 19th century by rich Marvari merchants. It is especially the high 4 floors haveli's merchants let build. 


















Feel my own rhythm of life

I was looking forward to moving on to a place where I have the opportunity to hear and feel my own rhythm of life. I had to ask myself after 4 hours of tiring driving on MC. on my way to Bikaner, why was I really taken on another new demanding MC.Journey.

I was invited inside this little simple Hindu temple




Bjarne v.H.H.Solberg 

Artist & Scenographer
BvHHS@email.DK
www.BvHHS.com
+45 30230036

AUM



















Ingen kommentarer: