lørdag den 17. marts 2018

MC.PUSHKAR/JAIPUR/ALWAR JOURNEY 2018 no.7


Parking in front of the actual entrance to Bharatpur Palace Guest House

24 Feb /  Lucky in the middle of the accident
Bundi – Pushkar 186 km.

My rear wheel is again quite flat, which I first notice when I have packed MC. and was ready to drive towards Pushkar. Fortunately, there is enough air in the deck, so I reach a workshop that can help me. The last rear wheel was flat in Jaisalmere. Here the workshop could not find a hole. I chose to get a whole new snake put in. To be absolutely sure.

It's hard for me to see if the tire is flat. Normally, I use the side support foot, and you can not see how much air is in the rear tire. When I put it on the middle support foot, the rear wheel floats.

I am lucky in the midst of the accident that the air is not fastened out quickly, because there is a chance to fall when you drive and the tire can be damaged.  






The mechanic was fairly thorough, he found 4 holes as he patched. He did not want to change the snake. It cost me 2$.




 

The entrance to the Bharatpur Palace Guest House was at the same time a decline for all to the holy lake, also for the sacred cows fed down by the lake. For the safety of my MC. I have it parked in this passage.
















Very romantic bright room, but unfortunately there was no room for any chair so I could sit and write


Pushkar, one of the few places in India, Brahman has a temple

My Iphone was running out of energy so I had no help from my GPS. But I found Bharatpure Palace Guest House at the lake.

The town of Pushkar is built around the very holy lake. It is one of the few places in India Brahman has a temple. There are therefore thousands of ceremonies, as each group of Hindus have chosen their way of celebrating Brahman.

Bharatpure Palace Guest House is located right down to the lake, so there's plenty of life as well as a good view, which I love.














The sacred cows are located just below the Bharatpur Palace Guest House terrace



At 6:00 am, the rhythmic drummer starts

- and various ceremonies begin to take place around the lake and continue all day to approx. 10 pm. Then they leave the holy staircase when the ceremonies are over and the gods settle down. It's like a church that opens all the doors up in the morning and closes after the ceremonies are over


The last cow leaves the religious ceremony scene



You have the opportunity to go on a camel safari and enjoy the sunset





















27 Feb / Observatory Jantar Mantar
Pushkar - Jaiphur 168 km.

The observatory consists of 16 large geometric constructions, which Maharaja Jai Singh created and used to calculate the sun and planets. There are 5 such observatory in India.

















    This hurts of traffic density, noise from the horns and the heat overwhelms one

    When I come to Rajasthan's capital Jaipur, the pink city of 2.7 mill. Inbound, I experienced this traffic density, noise from the horns, the huge heat when stuck between other big noisy energy bundles, in full MC equipment. The heat, the stress, the noise makes me remember all the other times, I have had to pass these enormous densely populated cities where everyone tries to solve the Gordian knot that will resurface and yet they choose to search and pass the next knot . Gordian knots can be solved by overall traffic planning. Think that in Tokyo there are 38 million people and trains run on time.



    It takes surplus to be curious, outgoing and visual investigator

    I just had some days where I felt worn out and not have had the spirit of physical and mental exploring the places I have visited. I have not had the surplus it requires to be curious, being outgoing and visual investigator. It used to be my strength, as it has given me wonderful unexpected experiences, which I think was worth continuing on my blog.

    This is my fifth MC.Journey around in India. But it's 4 years since I made the last India trip and now I've grown 4 years older and lost some of the extra physical power I had in 2014.

    I must admit that I have reached a point of metacity in my love relationship with India and fascination with its philosophy. Now I focused more on all the negative sides of India.

    In the intervening four years, I have been on a MC.Indonesien Journey, MC.Vietnam Journey and last year MC.Burma Journey. These three countries. have not likewise required the same physical and mental powers to travel around in the MC. as India does, where you are constantly bombarded. It requires mental effort that you almost every day experiencing dangerous riding situations, such as a bus or oncoming truck overtake maneuver was really close.





















    It felt completely like a nightmare's dream

    Another factor that has dropped me for energy is the dry cough I again got after 1 week here in India. I had this cough for 1 month ago. I had a scan of the lungs before I traveled and they seemed to be OK.

    This constant cough mixed with some kind of allergy that causes my nose to run and keeps me awake a lot of the night makes me feel a little weak in the codes and does not have all the surplus needed to see life 'from the bright side '. I do not feel ill at all. 

    The other night in Pushkar, it was quite crazy. I really had the cough and half-dreaded that I was glowing with fever, my face felt completely dark red and swollen. My whole body shook my cold so I had to take more and more clothes on. I threw up in unconscious condition in a bucket, all the thai with ginger I had drunk too much during the 4 weeks I've been here.

    I woke up completely soaked with sweat, but I had no fever and I felt my cough was loosening. It must have been a half-conscious nightmare's dream I had - the bucket stood by the bed.

















    City Palace




    My fascination with India and its philosophy has reached a saturation point

    I have probably lost the spirit and energy as I have reached a meeting point with regard to my fascination with India and its philosophy. It's probably just a mid-term crisis in my relationship with India and my own physical and mental forces.

    I have tried to understand where my extra spirit has become. First and foremost, it has to do with energy. For example, I stopped driving the cumbersome smaller roads, perhaps stumbling into a visually interesting village. The many holes as well as extra hours and extra km. on the MC takes energy.

    It's not fun to convey plain boring text and pictures, what can easily be if you do not make an extra effort to seek out the stories. When I try to be an active visual documentary, it's boring to have lost the geyser. The geyser infects what you experience and what goes on.



















    2 March / Holi is the festival where you love to throw colored powder against friends and family
    Jaipur – Alwar  160 km.

    Holi is a famous Hindu festival celebrated in all parts of India by throwing colored dyes, which symbolize the festival as a play that breaks down social conventions. It is also called 'the festival of love', as this day should forget the anger and all the bad feelings towards each other.


































    I experienced a bit of the festival, the day after, when I drove out of Jaipur. I avoid to be lubricated into color powders. I'm content with a line in the forehead and a half selfie


    Sparrow Inn

    Now I'm finally sitting on an alm. chair by an ordinary hotel desk. Here is also a workout room at the hotel. But no - I feel 'complet worked out'. I do not have much effort in my arms. They feel like two sloppy meatballs with skin on.

    Although sitting a little more normal and writing, with familiar tones in the background that blends with the drumming sound of rain out of the window. It's the first time in 6 weeks that it's raining otherwise it's been sunny every day. 34 - 39 degrees it has been every day.




















      Alwar City Palace







      Bjarne v.H.H.Solberg 

      Artist & Scenographer
      BvHHS@email.DK
      www.BvHHS.com
      +45 30230036












      AUM   AUM   AUM







      Ingen kommentarer: